To be fair to all class participants, and instructors, we have instituted some new rules for class participation.
For the listing of our classes please see our Calendar Page.
1) Payment is required at time of sign-up. If you need to cancel, please call us as soon as possible. With a 24 hr. cancellation, you will receive a shop credit for the class fee. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours, or you fail to show up for the class, there will be no credit or refund.
2) If we have to cancel a class, you will receive shop credit, or a refund for your class fee, and we will make every effort to reschedule.
3) If you are more than 5 minutes late to a class, you cannot take the class, and your fee will be forfeited. You are welcome to come early for classes and shop. It is not fair to everyone else, who got there on time, to wait for latecomers to arrive, pick-out colors, and get settled.
4) Because some people are sensitive to certain scents, please be careful about applying perfumes and body lotions the day of the class. Some people have allergic or asthmatic reactions.
5) Please turn the ringer off on your cell phone during class. It is distracting to others when cell phones ring, or people talk on their phones during class.
6) Please bring magnification or additional lighting if you need them.
7) If a class requires a book or magazine, please let us know when you sign up for the class if you need us to order it for you.
We, and your fellow class participants, appreciate your cooperation with these policies.
I want to clarify the experience level/prerequisites required for our classes:
Prereq: None – No beading experience required at all. No further clarification needed.
Prereq: Some beadweaving experience is required. (Just not your first beadweaving class, but it can be your second.) Again, no further explanation needed.
Prereq: Some beadweaving experience. You need to have taken at least 2 beginning beadweaving classes. Beadweaving uses a needle. This does not include beadstringing or wirework.
Prereq: Intermediate beadweaving experience. You have to not only have taken beginning beadweaving classes, but have had a fair amount of experience in beadweaving. You have to have taken some of the “some beadweaving experience” classes and done well at them.
Most stores will simply take your money, no matter what skill level is required for a given class. Since everyone pays the same amount, it is my policy that everyone needs to be at the same skill level for any given class. We want our classes to be a fun experience for everyone involved, not just make as much money as we can.
We will be happy to assist you in determining which classes are right for you.